Following up on Dynamite’s recent announcement of the Women of Dynamite line of busts based on the artwork of legendary illustrator Art Adams (which debuts with Red Sonja next month), we now get to see the Vampirella bust schedule to be released in February.
This piece is being produced by The Brewing Factory and sculptor Jason Smith as a limited edition poly-resin bust with cast-metal details and a base measuring 3″ by 5.5″. Packaged in a four-color display box, each of these highly-detailed busts celebrates one of the industry’s finest artists.
The Women of Dynamite limited edition Vampirella bust will be solicited in the December 2016 Previews catalog and slated for release in February 2017, priced at $89.99.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018