The conservative media pressure group One Million Moms has a new target. The Nickelodeon Kids Network’s new cartoon The Loud House, because it included a family with two dads.
And in doing so, makes quite a good promotional press release for it.
“The series, which centers around the life of Lincoln Loud and his ten sisters, will be the first Nickelodeon show in history to feature a married same-sex couple. The gay couple will make their debut on Wednesday, July 20, at 5:00 p.m. ET/ 4:00 p.m. CT during the episode “Overnight Success.” The married gay couple is revealed while dropping off their child Clyde at the Loud residence for a slumber party.
- Second Printings For Uncanny X-Men, Avengers, Daredevil, Venom, Spider-Geddon, Wolverine, Fantastic Four - November 15, 2018
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018
- Will There Even Be an Uncanny X-Men Comic After #11? - November 15, 2018
- 11 Revealed DC Comics Covers for December by Jenny Frison, Adam Hughes, Stjepan Šejić and More - November 15, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Detective Comics Before Batman and Alex Ross Hardcovers - November 15, 2018