The conservative media pressure group One Million Moms has a new target. The Nickelodeon Kids Network’s new cartoon The Loud House, because it included a family with two dads.
And in doing so, makes quite a good promotional press release for it.
“The series, which centers around the life of Lincoln Loud and his ten sisters, will be the first Nickelodeon show in history to feature a married same-sex couple. The gay couple will make their debut on Wednesday, July 20, at 5:00 p.m. ET/ 4:00 p.m. CT during the episode “Overnight Success.” The married gay couple is revealed while dropping off their child Clyde at the Loud residence for a slumber party.
- Null Faeries #1 Launches in Action Lab January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Damian Wayne Gets A Crush – But Not on Crush (Teen Titans #23 Spoilers) - October 17, 2018
- Comic Shops Get an Exclusive John Constantine Funko POP for Free Comic Book Day 2019 (UPDATE) - October 17, 2018
- Maria Llovet Creates Original Graphic Novel ‘Loud’ for Black Mask January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Our Super Adventure by Sarah Graley Joins Rick & Morty in Oni Press January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018