Bleeding Cool has been known to run spoilers. Sometimes speculative, sometimes actual, we generally try to mark them with large signs saying “SPOILERS” and try to prevent those who haven’t been spoiled and who don’t want to be spoiled from being spoiled.
This seems to be in contrast to DC Comics’ Instagram account which, of late, has moved from showing individual panels of comics to intrigue, dazzle and excite to… well. Just showing the last page of a comic that came out a few days ago without warning.
Some people were a little annoyed that they hadn’t actually read Batman #2 by the Friday at that point.
A photo posted by DC (@dccomics) on
Or Wonder Woman Rebirth #1.
Maybe DC Comics should create a separate spoiler Instagram account? A bit like what Marvel has done with the New York Times?
- The Night Before Thought Bubble 2017… - September 23, 2017
- Lobo Gets A Diamond Exclusive Funko POP Vinyl Or Two - September 22, 2017
- The Diamond Retailer Breakfast Runs Through Plans From Boom!, AfterShock, Dynamite, And Valiant - September 22, 2017
- Why Does Marvel Allow Such Awful Squirrel Girl Art To Be Published? - September 22, 2017
- Walking Around Thought Bubble 2017 The Friday Night Before The Show In The Rain (VIDEO) - September 22, 2017