Bleeding Cool has been known to run spoilers. Sometimes speculative, sometimes actual, we generally try to mark them with large signs saying “SPOILERS” and try to prevent those who haven’t been spoiled and who don’t want to be spoiled from being spoiled.
This seems to be in contrast to DC Comics’ Instagram account which, of late, has moved from showing individual panels of comics to intrigue, dazzle and excite to… well. Just showing the last page of a comic that came out a few days ago without warning.
Some people were a little annoyed that they hadn’t actually read Batman #2 by the Friday at that point.
A photo posted by DC (@dccomics) on
Or Wonder Woman Rebirth #1.
Maybe DC Comics should create a separate spoiler Instagram account? A bit like what Marvel has done with the New York Times?
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd April 2018 – ‘Action Comics Was the Highest/Fastest Selling Book in Our History’ - April 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018