Bleeding Cool has been known to run spoilers. Sometimes speculative, sometimes actual, we generally try to mark them with large signs saying “SPOILERS” and try to prevent those who haven’t been spoiled and who don’t want to be spoiled from being spoiled.
This seems to be in contrast to DC Comics’ Instagram account which, of late, has moved from showing individual panels of comics to intrigue, dazzle and excite to… well. Just showing the last page of a comic that came out a few days ago without warning.
Some people were a little annoyed that they hadn’t actually read Batman #2 by the Friday at that point.
A photo posted by DC (@dccomics) on
Or Wonder Woman Rebirth #1.
Maybe DC Comics should create a separate spoiler Instagram account? A bit like what Marvel has done with the New York Times?
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017