Yesterday, it was announced that a stack of Chapterhouse Publishing comic books had been cancelled.
Chapterhouse Archives: Captain Canuck #3, #4, #5, #6 and 7 as well as Chapterhouse Archives: Northguard #2, #3 and #4.
I got in touch with the company who told me that they were “just restructuring our offerings a little. We had some very low orders for early issues of both of the Chapterhouse Archives series as well as the variant covers.”
“So, based on that info we made a difficult decision and cancelled Chapterhouse Archives: Captain Canuck and Chapterhouse Archives: Northguard.”
“The Odeon variants were pulled as well and order adjusted too.”
“With the Captain Canuck title being behind, Diamond asked us to resolicit it, which has us releasing #9 in September. It was a good idea as it allows us to get ahead on issues so we shouldn’t run into delays again. That is why “The Gauntlet” had to be cancelled. The arc wouldn’t be completed in time. I don’t have the exact date, but I believe it will be solicited again in one of the fall Previews.”
For those following the series, both classic and new, that’s probably as comprehensive an update as you’re going to be able to get…
- The Comic Store That Will Order All The Marvel Lenticular Covers, Actually - August 20, 2017
- Aspen Refuses Reprints Of Damaged Metal #1 Variants To Make Them More Collectible - August 20, 2017
- The DC Universe And The Rebirth Of Finding Joy In Comics - August 20, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, August 20th, 2017 – “A Dismal Sign Of The Problems That Marvel Will Face” - August 20, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th August 2017 – Nerd Blocked - August 20, 2017