As we said, DC’s Rebirth is a relaunch with a modicum of reboot. And so it is for Etta Candy.
This is how the character classically appeared in Wonder Woman.
And how she was relaunched in the New 52 in Justice League.
This is how she appeared in the non-DC continuity Wonder Woman Earth One.
This is how she’ll be in the movie.
And now, how she appears in Wonder Woman #1, after the Rebirth…
Still black, back to being plus-sized, with more natural hair,a few more years on her shoulders, and a more senior secret services role…
Yup, that’s her. Expect the usual flood of complaints whenever they change a beloved character, depending upon what stage in the person’s life she became beloved…
Wonder Woman #1 is published by DC Comics today.
- Comic Store In Your Future – When Google Says You Are Closed On Wednesdays - March 24, 2018
- Diamond Tells Retailers That Comic Called ‘The Pervert’ Has ‘Explicit Content’ - March 24, 2018
- Blue Language, Blood and Headshots -The Suicide Squad WonderCon 2018 Roundtables (VIDEO) - March 24, 2018
- A Very Fast Run Through the Sonic #1 WonderCon 2018 Variant - March 23, 2018
- More Action Comics #1000 Covers from Jim Lee, Olivier Coipel, Dave Dorman, and Felipe Massafera - March 23, 2018