As we said, DC’s Rebirth is a relaunch with a modicum of reboot. And so it is for Etta Candy.
This is how the character classically appeared in Wonder Woman.
And how she was relaunched in the New 52 in Justice League.
This is how she appeared in the non-DC continuity Wonder Woman Earth One.
This is how she’ll be in the movie.
And now, how she appears in Wonder Woman #1, after the Rebirth…
Still black, back to being plus-sized, with more natural hair,a few more years on her shoulders, and a more senior secret services role…
Yup, that’s her. Expect the usual flood of complaints whenever they change a beloved character, depending upon what stage in the person’s life she became beloved…
Wonder Woman #1 is published by DC Comics today.
- Marvel’s Joe Quesada Issues Alert Over Stolen Archie Art – And Of His Earliest Work - October 16, 2017
- AfterShock Solicits For January 2018 – It’s Not Just Babyteeth - October 16, 2017
- How DC Comics’ Vertical Foldout Covers For New Age Of DC Heroes Will Work - October 16, 2017
- DC Comics Solicits For January 2018… A Brand New Year! - October 16, 2017
- Comics People Post #MeToo - October 16, 2017