As we said, DC’s Rebirth is a relaunch with a modicum of reboot. And so it is for Etta Candy.
This is how the character classically appeared in Wonder Woman.
And how she was relaunched in the New 52 in Justice League.
This is how she appeared in the non-DC continuity Wonder Woman Earth One.
This is how she’ll be in the movie.
And now, how she appears in Wonder Woman #1, after the Rebirth…
Still black, back to being plus-sized, with more natural hair,a few more years on her shoulders, and a more senior secret services role…
Yup, that’s her. Expect the usual flood of complaints whenever they change a beloved character, depending upon what stage in the person’s life she became beloved…
Wonder Woman #1 is published by DC Comics today.
- Marvel Liquidates Almost Another 200 Graphic Novels and TPBs to Retailers – S to Z - December 11, 2017
- DC Comics Liquidates Another 300 Graphic Novels and TPBs to Retailers – Mostly Vertigo - December 11, 2017
- Marvel’s Latest Label, Marvel Premiere Graphic Novel, Set to Confuse Everyone Again - December 11, 2017
- Avengers: Back to Basics – a New Avengers Twice-Monthly Series by Peter David - December 11, 2017
- Prism Stalker, the New Image Comic from Sloane Leong - December 11, 2017