I’m not much of a board game player. I think I own one, a Marvel Universe version of Risk I got as a gift. But, that might change. Space Goat is putting together an official Evil Dead 2 Board Game in conjunction with Studiocanal. It’s planned as a tile and miniature survival / horror game. I’m not even sure what all of that means, but I’m willing to give it a shot to play Ash Williams.
Now, like a lot of things, this is going to go through a Kickstarter which is launching soon. There are two version, a standard and a deluxe, to choose from. But come on, you have to go deluxe right?
Featuring at least 8 custom figures and art depicting the terrifying and iconic characters, monsters, and locales from the film, the official Evil Dead 2 Board Game is the tabletop experience for Evil Dead 2 fans. 2-6 players will work together in 60–90 minute sessions to gather pages of the Ex-Mortis while trying to survive demon attacks, supernatural events, and avoid turning into evil deadites themselves.
The deluxe edition features exclusive figures of Ash Williams, Deadite Henrietta, and a box based on the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis, the Book of the Dead.
They say that more figures and features will be added as the campaign goes on, a well as retailer pledge levels. plus six fans will also get a chance to get their likeness drawn into either the game or a future Evil Dead 2 comic book.
For more information on the Kickstarter visit www.evildead2boardgames.com.
- Carolina Panthers’ Price Tag Estimated Between $2.3 and $2.8 Billion - February 23, 2018
- American Pickers’ Mike Wolfe to Guest Star on NCIS - February 23, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary: Jeremy Whitley on Vampirella #10 - February 23, 2018
- Gotham Season 4: Gordon and Fox Take on the Toy Master - February 23, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Stars in Netflix Adaptation of Dark Horse Graphic Novel ‘Polar’ - February 23, 2018