We heard about the Star Trek: Bridge Crew earlier this week, but Ubisoft weren’t content with just that though.
The game has just been debuted in motion at Ubisoft’s E3 Press Conference. It shows that you and your friends will have to work together as a bridge crew to over come the challenges the Star Trek universe. it’s a neat idea and I really am interested to get playing it.
Levar Burton is clearly pretty excited about it. Give it a look:
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018