In the May Loot Crate, one of the more surprising and popular items was the Infinity Mitt. The Infinity Gauntlet in over mitt form.
For most people. However, some did not have a positive experience.
I talked to Loot Crate who told me “The oven mitt is a known issue. It was tested to 500 degrees and we are more than happy to replace any defective gloves. In the scope of the number of units we shipped out the number of issues we’ve seen is less than 0.1%”
Which isn’t great if you are that 0.1%. But it is good to know that there is another option if yours ends up looking like Nick Borelli’s…
Oh and in other news, regarding the non-exclusive exclusive Loot Crate items. Those pieces won’t be withdrawn from sale through comic stores, but don’t expect it to happen again…
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018
- Sarah Kuhn and Alitha Martinez Return to Barbie Comics, in Papercutz January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018