In the May Loot Crate, one of the more surprising and popular items was the Infinity Mitt. The Infinity Gauntlet in over mitt form.
For most people. However, some did not have a positive experience.
I talked to Loot Crate who told me “The oven mitt is a known issue. It was tested to 500 degrees and we are more than happy to replace any defective gloves. In the scope of the number of units we shipped out the number of issues we’ve seen is less than 0.1%”
Which isn’t great if you are that 0.1%. But it is good to know that there is another option if yours ends up looking like Nick Borelli’s…
Oh and in other news, regarding the non-exclusive exclusive Loot Crate items. Those pieces won’t be withdrawn from sale through comic stores, but don’t expect it to happen again…
- More on Free Comic Book Day 2019/Star Wars Day Than Just The Comics - December 18, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 18th December 2018, Okay, Really One Week To Go - December 18, 2018
- DC Comics March 2019 Solicits Has – or Had – Eric Esquivel Writing Nightwing - December 17, 2018
- DC Comics March 2019 Solicits Subject to Cover Leaks – Including Detective Comics #1000 - December 17, 2018
- The Twelve Gold Titles For Free Comic Book Day 2019, Revealed – Whedonverse, Riverdale Season 2 1/2, The Road to TMNT 100 and More - December 17, 2018