Christopher Priest and MD Bright brought us Quantum And Woody for Acclaim/Valiant back in the day.
That’s them. Dubbed the world’s worst superheroes, one was a middle class, strait-laced army vet. The other a dropout unable to take anything seriously. Their power set meant that they had to knock energy bands every 24 hours or dissipate. JHilarity ensued as this new odd couple gave birth to their subtitle, The World’s Worst Super-Hero Team.
Well, in today’s Green Lanterns, Hal Jordan gives the new Lanterns Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz an ultimatum.
Welcome to the new world’s worst superhero team.
Shame Christopher Priest is busy writing Deathstroke, he’ll be too busy to notice…
Green Lanterns Rebirth #1 is by Geoff Johns, Sam Humphries, Ethan Van Sciver and Ed Benes, published today by DC Comics.
- Dark Horse Comics Solicitations for March 2019 Includes Invisible Kingdom, Hellboy: The Art of the Motion Picture and the Elfen Lied Omnibus - December 18, 2018
- Ibrahim Moustafa Joins Jeff Parker on James Bond: Origin - December 18, 2018
- Brian Ruckley to Reboot Transformers for IDW, Twice-Monthly in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations in Full - December 18, 2018