Christopher Priest and MD Bright brought us Quantum And Woody for Acclaim/Valiant back in the day.
That’s them. Dubbed the world’s worst superheroes, one was a middle class, strait-laced army vet. The other a dropout unable to take anything seriously. Their power set meant that they had to knock energy bands every 24 hours or dissipate. JHilarity ensued as this new odd couple gave birth to their subtitle, The World’s Worst Super-Hero Team.
Well, in today’s Green Lanterns, Hal Jordan gives the new Lanterns Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz an ultimatum.
Welcome to the new world’s worst superhero team.
Shame Christopher Priest is busy writing Deathstroke, he’ll be too busy to notice…
Green Lanterns Rebirth #1 is by Geoff Johns, Sam Humphries, Ethan Van Sciver and Ed Benes, published today by DC Comics.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018