Hot Toys has revealed their newest Marvel sixth scale figure from Captain America: Civil War, the Scarlet Witch. The new figure is based on Elizabeth Olsen’s portrayal of Wanda Maximoff, the second time she’s appeared in a Marvel film after her debut in Avengers: Age of Ultron.
The highly-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Elizabeth Olsen as Scarlet Witch in the film featuring head sculpt with long curly brown real fabric hair and new makeup application, brand-new and specially tailored costume, interchangeable hands with red translucent fingertips and effect accessories to simulate Scarlet Witch using her powers, and an Captain America: Civil War themed figure stand. Furthermore, an approximately 2.5cm tall miniature running Ant-Man is included as a bonus accessory.
One of the things that makes the Hot Toys figure so successful is the facial sculpts. Down the line the company does an incredible job capturing the likenesses of the actors involved. It’s not just having a figure of the character, it’s about having a figure that looks like it came right out of the movie.
This is the third Scarlet Witch sixth scale figure Hot Toys has done, with their bring two from Age of Ultron, one the outfit she wore through most of the film and the second the outfit she wore at the very end.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018