DC and Mattel have revealed through USA Today a new Wonder Woman Barbie based on the Gal Gadot version of the character from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. The new collectible is a Comic-Con exclusive and will be available for $80. It can be pre-ordered at MattyCollector.com starting June 17th.
The description of the figure from the newspaper has a serious fashionista tinge:
Wonder Woman’s outfit is based on her cinematic couture featuring a royal blue hooded cape lined with gold lamé worn over a matching paneled skirt and red bustier. She’s also decked out in her signature gold tiara and lasso, bulletproof bracelets and shield.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018