Titan Comics have another gaming franchise to add to their comics line, with Dishonored 2 from Bethesda Softworks and Arkane.
It will include three original novels from Titan Books, a new four part comic mini-series, and a graphic novel collection.
And the aim is for the stories to join the end of the first game Dishonored with its sequel, Dishonored 2, to be published soon.
The city of Dunwall; whaling capital of Gristol and industrial hub of the Empire of the Isles.
Twelve years have passed since Corvo Attano scuppered the Lord Regent’s duplicitous plot against the crown and cleared his name of the Empress Jessamine’s murder.
Now a little older and perhaps a little wiser, Corvo sets his sights on the future and securing an apprentice to continue his legacy. But when confronted by an impossible face from his past, the supernaturally-gifted assassin finds himself drawn once again into an otherworldly conspiracy, one that threatens to shake the very foundations of his ancient city.
And Titan Books will publish Dishonored – The Corroded Man in September, the first of three novels by Adam Christopher.
The first book will be followed by two forthcoming novels, scheduled to be released in 2017, that will continue the adventures of the game’s protagonists – Corvo Attano and Emily Kaldwin.
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018
- Valiant Entertainment to Publish ‘The Forgotten Queen’ - October 22, 2018