First there was Marvel NOW!
Then there was All-New Marvel NOW!
Then there was All-New All-Different Marvel.
And now? Marvel NOW! again.
As we told you on Friday, Marvel Comics are gearing up for another launch of new series this autumn to follow Civil War II.
It all starts this Fall as the Marvel Universe charges forward into an ambitious new direction. As the industry’s top creators and hottest up-and-coming voices leave their mark on the world’s top Super Heroes, get ready for the most exciting and energetic comics on the stands! Prepare for all-new ongoing series, Earth-shattering status quo shifts, and an exciting new era of Marvel comics!
And they’ll be launching this with a free magazine Marvel Now! Previews Magazine on July 13th. But running all of the announcements with other news websites in the two weeks previous to that, probably.
This free, standalone magazine is your first look at the cataclysmic fallout of Civil War II and the landscape of the Marvel Universe to come. Packed cover-to-cover with huge reveals, new titles, and fresh creative directions, the MARVEL NOW! PREVIEWS MAGAZINE is your very first look at the hottest upcoming titles of 2016!
Except you know it won’t be the first look.,,,
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018