If you haven’t seen the Flash episode Back To Normal, then you’ll want to leave as this has some spoilers.
The episode Back to Normal felt a lot like filler to me. It didn’t really seem to accomplish much of anything. We had a villain-of-the-week set up with a powerless Barry Allen. Other than Jessie Wells returning and being part of the team and Zoom deciding to take over Earth-1 (and that thing he did to Killer Frost), the rest of the episode was just there. Wally West wanting to talk to the Flash is probably set-up for later, but the actual meeting had no pay off. The whole thing seemed to lead up to Harrison Wells deciding the best way to get Barry’s powers back is to duplicate the particle accelerator explosion and the lightning… which is similar to Flash Point in the comics.
And that’s the big plan for next week… but you have to wonder if this second accident might cause a second speedster. Could Jesse or Wally get their powers here?https://youtu.be/SJroUcxEeaY
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 7 Recap: Manifest - June 17, 2018
- Marvel’s Luke Cage Season 1, Episode 6 Recap: Suckas Need Bodyguards - June 17, 2018
- Stephen Amell Tells Arrow Writers to Write Like There’s No Tomorrow - June 17, 2018
- Exclusive: First Look at Martin Morazzo’s Cover for She Could Fly #3 - June 17, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane is Embarrassed to Work for Fox After Tucker Carlson Comment - June 17, 2018