Alyssa Pack writes,
At Emerald City Comicon 2016 Brick Nation took up a whole floor of the convention center with Legos galore. This drew all the kids down to that area to play and explore the wonder of Legos. This included life size Lego statues of Darth Vader, Kylo Ren, and Captain Phasma that took thousands of Lego pieces to create these massive statues. Also on display were cities and scenes to look at that were custom made. This family area definitely kept the kids entertained and was a great exhibit for Lego fans of all ages to enjoy.
- Thank FOC It’s Sunday #7 – That Was The Week That Was - December 16, 2018
- Win a Private Tour of DC Comics’ Archive for LGBTQ Charity - December 16, 2018
- Hindus Call For Apology From Marvel Over Uncanny X-Men #5 - December 16, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 16th December 2018 – Batman Damned Beats The One Who Laughs - December 16, 2018
- Monica’s Gang/DC Comics Crossover Published in Brazil - December 16, 2018