Alyssa Pack writes,
At Emerald City Comicon 2016 Brick Nation took up a whole floor of the convention center with Legos galore. This drew all the kids down to that area to play and explore the wonder of Legos. This included life size Lego statues of Darth Vader, Kylo Ren, and Captain Phasma that took thousands of Lego pieces to create these massive statues. Also on display were cities and scenes to look at that were custom made. This family area definitely kept the kids entertained and was a great exhibit for Lego fans of all ages to enjoy.
- What is This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About Anyway? – Part Two - October 16, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 16th October 2018 – The Colbert Retort - October 16, 2018
- Dick Grayson is Now Called Ric Grayson as Fabian Nicieza Joins Scott Lobdell on Nightwing #51 - October 15, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for January 2019 - October 15, 2018
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018