We always like to keep an eye on the trademarks that the likes of DC, Marvel, Valiant and Mark Millar make. They can be quite revelatory for future plans.
Such as the recent registration for Giant Man and Death’s Head.
We’ve seen a new Giant Man revealed in Marvel’s titles and there are signs such a character may appear in the Captain America: Civil War movie.
While Death’s Head was teased in Marvel’s presentation to retailers in San Diego Comic Con last year, but has not been mentioned since. Although every other character has.
Well, both have has a trademark registration made against those names for comic books, published by Marvel Comics.
So expect to see both names in titles of comic books coming from Marvel over the next year…
- Marvel Challenges Their Readers To Find Wolverine In The Backs Of Certain Comics - December 14, 2017
- Dark Horse Comics Solicits for March 2018 – New Arc for American Gods, New Black Hammer, and Hellboy Omnibuses Begin - December 14, 2017
- Kersplatt Comics of Cairns City to Close at the End of the Year - December 14, 2017
- Maestros #3 and Amazing Spider-Man #792 Go to Second Print; Batman #38 Sells out in Advance - December 14, 2017
- M. Night Shyamalan Returns to Ontario St. Comics to Film Final Scenes of Unbreakable Sequel, Glass - December 14, 2017