We always like to keep an eye on the trademarks that the likes of DC, Marvel, Valiant and Mark Millar make. They can be quite revelatory for future plans.
Such as the recent registration for Giant Man and Death’s Head.
We’ve seen a new Giant Man revealed in Marvel’s titles and there are signs such a character may appear in the Captain America: Civil War movie.
While Death’s Head was teased in Marvel’s presentation to retailers in San Diego Comic Con last year, but has not been mentioned since. Although every other character has.
Well, both have has a trademark registration made against those names for comic books, published by Marvel Comics.
So expect to see both names in titles of comic books coming from Marvel over the next year…
- Frankie Boyle’s Rex Royd Comic Complete For The First Time in Titan Comics June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- Umami – The Latest Comic From ‘I Kill Giants’ Co-Creator and Artist Ken Niimura - March 21, 2018
- Meltdown Comics of Los Angeles Has Stopped Selling New Comics - March 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Talking The Death of Thor and More - March 21, 2018
- Magdalene Visaggio and Eva Cabrera Launch Oh S#!T, It’s Kim & Kim #1 in June - March 21, 2018