We always like to keep an eye on the trademarks that the likes of DC, Marvel, Valiant and Mark Millar make. They can be quite revelatory for future plans.
Such as the recent registration for Giant Man and Death’s Head.
We’ve seen a new Giant Man revealed in Marvel’s titles and there are signs such a character may appear in the Captain America: Civil War movie.
While Death’s Head was teased in Marvel’s presentation to retailers in San Diego Comic Con last year, but has not been mentioned since. Although every other character has.
Well, both have has a trademark registration made against those names for comic books, published by Marvel Comics.
So expect to see both names in titles of comic books coming from Marvel over the next year…
- Calgary Expo Confirms They Are Now Part Of Fan Expo HQ Shows - October 20, 2017
- Are You On The Fence? C.S. Pacat Makes The Case Ger Her First Comic Book - October 20, 2017
- How To Get Your Copy Of The Comic Industry All-Star ‘The Spirit Of Eisner’ Newspaper - October 20, 2017
- Rick Veitch’s Maximortal Sequel In Stock At Amazon Right Now - October 19, 2017
- Udon Puts Gisèle Lagacé And David Lumsdon’s Ménage À 3 Into Print In February 2018 - October 19, 2017