We always like to keep an eye on the trademarks that the likes of DC, Marvel, Valiant and Mark Millar make. They can be quite revelatory for future plans.
Such as the recent registration for Giant Man and Death’s Head.
We’ve seen a new Giant Man revealed in Marvel’s titles and there are signs such a character may appear in the Captain America: Civil War movie.
While Death’s Head was teased in Marvel’s presentation to retailers in San Diego Comic Con last year, but has not been mentioned since. Although every other character has.
Well, both have has a trademark registration made against those names for comic books, published by Marvel Comics.
So expect to see both names in titles of comic books coming from Marvel over the next year…
- Jenny Finn From Mike Mignola And Troy Nixey Returns In Dark Horse’s November 2017 Solicits - August 16, 2017
- The Who’s Who Of The Valiant Universe In Divinity #0 - August 16, 2017
- More Demonstrations As To How Marvel Legacy Came Up With Their Numbers - August 16, 2017
- Second Prints For Metal #1, Mister Miracle #1, Totally Awesome Hulk #22, Captain America #25 And Generations: Thors - August 16, 2017
- Official Pepe The Frog Enamel Pins Coming To Comic Stores In October – What Could Go Wrong? - August 16, 2017