Harrison Ford is most definitely one of my favorite actors to watch on screen, but more so in interviews. The actor carries himself so well, he doesn’t really care what anyone thinks about him. Since the DVD release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens is right around the corner, Ford has been making his rounds to promote the movie. (Like it needs any help.)
[WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS FOR STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS BELOW!]
Harrison started off by visiting Ellen Degeneres, but only because they needed a Chewbacca translator to come out on stage. The crowd cheered like mad when Ford appeared, and I can’t blame them. Now, while the two of them talked about the movie, they were very discreet with spoilers. Most of the time was spent discussing Ford’s other projects.
Jimmy Kimmel on the other hand, was very obvious. I guess it’s about time that we can say out loud…R.I.P. Han Solo. Even though certain social media outlets have spoiled it…even enraged fans in movie theater parking lots. However, I tried to keep my sadness to myself. Moving forward, Kimmel and Ford discussed the future for Han Solo’s character, and if there would be one. Ford’s response was…peculiar. Could we possibly be dealing with an Obi Wan style communication?
Star Wars: The Force Awakens will release on April 5th.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016