Loot Crate is the monthly geek-friendly subscription service with up to half a million subscribers that promises exclusivity on many of the items it provides. Often with a big sticker to point this out.
But how exclusive are these items in question?
Take this Batman Q-Pop figure from Loot Crate, from July 2015. Or the Back To The Future hoverboard from October 2015. Both created exclusively for Loot Crate. And yet, both being offered by Diamond Comic Distributors to comic book stores right now by Quantum Mechanix, their manufacturer…
With their Loot Crate Exclusive sticker still all over them.
Loot Crate did not respond to enquiries… mind you, they may be busy with their new Loot Crate days away from sending out.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018