JUSTICE LEAGUE #51
Written by GEOFF JOHNS
Art and cover by PAUL PELLETIER and TONY KORDOS
On sale MAY 18 • 40 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T
It’s a brave new world in the devastation that follows “DARKSEID WAR.”
With the suggestion that may very well be Lex Luthor as The Super Man on the cover image.
The release date of Justice League #50 has been delayed from 20th April to the 25th May.
This is the same day that DC Comics is releasing DC: Rebirth #1, also by Geoff Johns, laying out the future of DC titles as everything resets to issue 1, aside from Action Comics and Detective Comics which revert to their 9-something-something original numbering.
Is there a need for Justice League #51 and #52 after Rebirth? Wouldn’t it make sense to go straight to Justice League: Rebirth #1 and Justice League #1?
I ask because the listing for the comic on Diamond’s website? It has disappeared, though you can see it on Google cache or now.
Early today, it dropped its creative team, now the whole listing has vanished…
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018