JUSTICE LEAGUE #51
Written by GEOFF JOHNS
Art and cover by PAUL PELLETIER and TONY KORDOS
On sale MAY 18 • 40 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T
It’s a brave new world in the devastation that follows “DARKSEID WAR.”
With the suggestion that may very well be Lex Luthor as The Super Man on the cover image.
The release date of Justice League #50 has been delayed from 20th April to the 25th May.
This is the same day that DC Comics is releasing DC: Rebirth #1, also by Geoff Johns, laying out the future of DC titles as everything resets to issue 1, aside from Action Comics and Detective Comics which revert to their 9-something-something original numbering.
Is there a need for Justice League #51 and #52 after Rebirth? Wouldn’t it make sense to go straight to Justice League: Rebirth #1 and Justice League #1?
I ask because the listing for the comic on Diamond’s website? It has disappeared, though you can see it on Google cache or now.
Early today, it dropped its creative team, now the whole listing has vanished…
- Ron Lim to Join Tini Howard and Chris Sprouse on Captain America Annual #1 - August 16, 2018
- Did You Remember the Town of Lago from Astonishing X-Men Annual #1? - August 16, 2018
- Keith Allen Begins Rehearsals for Hogarth Double Bill Stage Play in Kingston - August 16, 2018
- Uber: Invasion and Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press November 2018 Solicits - August 16, 2018
- Matt Brady Returns to Comics, and Somehow Bleeding Cool Has the Scoop - August 16, 2018