Not every sitcom has to be full of up to the minute topical gags. At least one sitcom is satisfied with jokes that are at least two thousand years old.
Plebs is back… coming to ITV2 in April. A sitcom set in the hustle and bustle of city life, Rome during the height of the Empire. Amongst three flatmates – well, one of them is a slave to the other two, and the women who live next door. The kind of guys who never get invited to orgies. Here’s a teaser for a night out on the town.
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018