Not every sitcom has to be full of up to the minute topical gags. At least one sitcom is satisfied with jokes that are at least two thousand years old.
Plebs is back… coming to ITV2 in April. A sitcom set in the hustle and bustle of city life, Rome during the height of the Empire. Amongst three flatmates – well, one of them is a slave to the other two, and the women who live next door. The kind of guys who never get invited to orgies. Here’s a teaser for a night out on the town.
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018
- What Makes A Hero? - May 20, 2018
- Ben Caldwell Gives Us the Prez/Infinity War Crossover Denied Us - May 20, 2018
- Super Sons to Relaunch in August with a New #1 by Peter Tomasi - May 19, 2018