Not every sitcom has to be full of up to the minute topical gags. At least one sitcom is satisfied with jokes that are at least two thousand years old.
Plebs is back… coming to ITV2 in April. A sitcom set in the hustle and bustle of city life, Rome during the height of the Empire. Amongst three flatmates – well, one of them is a slave to the other two, and the women who live next door. The kind of guys who never get invited to orgies. Here’s a teaser for a night out on the town.
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018