Tonight’s episode of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow has the team land in 1950s on their quest to find and stop Vandal Savage. But they happen upon a town with multiple mysterious murders and they must split into teams to figure out what’s going on. Phil Klemmer, the executive producer, talks about how this is the shows nod to 50’s monster movies.
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow airs Thursdays at 8 PM on the CW.https://youtu.be/uwwXR3lUI_g
- Gotham Season 4: Gordon and Fox Take on the Toy Master - February 23, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Stars in Netflix Adaptation of Dark Horse Graphic Novel ‘Polar’ - February 23, 2018
- The Magicians Season 3: Inside the Episode ‘Poached Eggs’ - February 23, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Winn Takes Center Stage When Series Returns - February 23, 2018
- Vampirella is Almost 50 – It’s Time for Her Own TV Series - February 23, 2018