Fear the Walking Dead is set in Silver Lake in LA, as viewers may have noted. The local King’s Roost Silverlake’s DIY food and urban farming store is having some gruesome fun with that concept by introducing a new soap, “Zombie Repellent”, to help the neighborhood in its time of need. How civic-minded of them.
Here at The King’s Roost in Silverlake, we’re all about DIY and self-sufficiency. We sell DIY Kits of all kinds, teach workshops and provide the inspiration to learn a new skill. whether it’s making your own beer, raising chickens, building an aquaponics system or milling your own flour or even crafting your own soap. You never know when one of those skills can save your life.
Now that the zombie apocalypse has reached Silverlake we want our customers to be prepared. We are pleased to announce our limited edition zombie repellent soap that smells as green as the zombies hungering for your brains.
The soap isn’t actually affiliated with the show, it’s just one company’s way of saying they, too, Fear the Walking Dead.
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015