Honestly, I’m probably most looking forward to The Taken King this Q4. This might be sacrilege to some, in a fall period where Fallout 4, Battlefront and more are coming but, one, I’m a huge Destiny player, and two, the changes that Bungie are implementing are going to be intriguing to see play out.
Granted, I’m being guided by curiosity more than anything here, but yeah. I want to see how Destiny 2.0 is received by players and new adopters alike.
One of the new things in the game are expensive and exciting looking cutscenes, and you can catch a glimpse of that here. Also, the trailer is channeling Led Zeppelin, so that is pretty neat too. Take a look:
- PC Version of Red Dead Redemption 2 Turns Up on Linkedin Profile - June 22, 2018
- Capcom Open to Streaming More Games Onto the Nintendo Switch - June 22, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Female Protagonist Seems to be More Canon - June 22, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September - June 21, 2018
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018