Honestly, I’m probably most looking forward to The Taken King this Q4. This might be sacrilege to some, in a fall period where Fallout 4, Battlefront and more are coming but, one, I’m a huge Destiny player, and two, the changes that Bungie are implementing are going to be intriguing to see play out.
Granted, I’m being guided by curiosity more than anything here, but yeah. I want to see how Destiny 2.0 is received by players and new adopters alike.
One of the new things in the game are expensive and exciting looking cutscenes, and you can catch a glimpse of that here. Also, the trailer is channeling Led Zeppelin, so that is pretty neat too. Take a look:
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018