Honestly, I’m probably most looking forward to The Taken King this Q4. This might be sacrilege to some, in a fall period where Fallout 4, Battlefront and more are coming but, one, I’m a huge Destiny player, and two, the changes that Bungie are implementing are going to be intriguing to see play out.
Granted, I’m being guided by curiosity more than anything here, but yeah. I want to see how Destiny 2.0 is received by players and new adopters alike.
One of the new things in the game are expensive and exciting looking cutscenes, and you can catch a glimpse of that here. Also, the trailer is channeling Led Zeppelin, so that is pretty neat too. Take a look:
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018