Today’s breaking news involving the Flash comes to us from Variety… seems the former Candyman himself Tony Todd has been cast to play the big bad for the season, Zoom. But the key to the report is that he has been cast as “the voice of Zoom”. That’s right, they’re pulling a Darth Vader and having the role be played by one person and voiced by another.
According to executive producer Andrew Kreisberg, they wanted to do something different from last year when the modulated Tom Cavanagh’s voice for the Reverse-Flash… but who will be playing the David Prowse to Todd’s James Earl Jones? That hasn’t been announced.
Kreisberg went on to say that the costume for Zoom will be much more organic and you wont be able to tell who or even what is inside… and they won’t be doing an early reveal of the villain as they did with season one. Zoom will make his first appearance in the second episode of the season, Flash Of Two Worlds.
- One More Thing: Questions About The Flash, Marvel’s Jessica Jones, and More - March 17, 2018
- Krypton Season 1: The Symbol You Know - March 17, 2018
- Martin Freeman Says Sherlock Isn’t Fun Anymore - March 17, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What is the A.S.A. that Gambi was Talking About? - March 17, 2018
- Agents of SHIELD Season 5, Episode 13 Recap: Principia - March 17, 2018