By Jason Henderson, Drew Edwards, Tony Salvaggio, and Julia Guzman
Bleeding Cool welcomes back The Castle of Horror Podcast tonight, a weekly internet radio show where professional writers in the comics, games and book industries take a look at horror movies, choosing one movie a week to discuss in depth.
This week we kick off a retrospective series on found footage horror with a look at the grand-dame of them all, the original Blair Witch Project.
It’s interesting to go back and look at this 1999 indy classic with fresh eyes. Several of us remembered hating the film, and most of us definitely remember the insanely long lines to get in. The film still delivers unease and shocks, although it also ushered in a whole world of poor imitations. But is that the Blair Witch’s fault?
Check out the trailer:
Also this week, look for an interview with USA Today Bestselling Author James Hayman, author of the McCabe & Savage series, chatting about his new book The Girl in the Glass.
Be sure and join us over on Facebook to chime in.
Want to join the discussion and chat with us live while we record? You can do that and more on our page at Talkshoe.
Talk about the show at our Facebook home.
The Team: Hosted by Jason Henderson, writer of IDW’s Ben 10 series and creator of the HarperTeen novel series Alex Van Helsing.Featuring Drew Edwards, creator of Halloween Man, Tony Salvaggio of Clockwerx from Humanoids and Julia Guzman, attorney host of the mom-oriented podcast Podmoms.
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015