It’s not uncommon for a TV series to change its name during the development or pilot stage. It is unusual for a series to change its name after the up-fronts when the show has been introduced. But that’s what has happened to Fox’s mid-season series The Frankenstein Code.
The series focuses on an elder retired sheriff who is brought back to life in the body of a 35-year old (Rob Kazinsky) with almost super-human strength and abilities. The new title of the series, Lookinglass, comes from the name of the company that brings him back to life.
This isn’t the only show this season to name change… the upcoming ABC drama Blood and Oil was once just called Oil and NBC’s comedy Truth Be Told used to be People Are Talking.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018