So, I don’t generally love irreverent adverts that publishers come up with, bringing in celebrities to show off something ludicrous that has nothing to do with the game.
This Madden 16 advert is something else though. EA have taken this idea to its natural conclusion that, to the point I don’t think anyone else can really do it now (Cue a ton of publishers trying to replicate this). James Franco, Christopher Mintz-Plasse and a ton of NFL superstars (admiral mention to Rex Ryan) for this new Madden NFL 16 advert. It’s dumb in the most bloated advert I’ve seen in a while, but it works. It really works.
Take a look:
As I said, I hope no one else tries to replicate this as it could get old fast, but as a one off, this is kinda excellent.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018