So, I don’t generally love irreverent adverts that publishers come up with, bringing in celebrities to show off something ludicrous that has nothing to do with the game.
This Madden 16 advert is something else though. EA have taken this idea to its natural conclusion that, to the point I don’t think anyone else can really do it now (Cue a ton of publishers trying to replicate this). James Franco, Christopher Mintz-Plasse and a ton of NFL superstars (admiral mention to Rex Ryan) for this new Madden NFL 16 advert. It’s dumb in the most bloated advert I’ve seen in a while, but it works. It really works.
Take a look:
As I said, I hope no one else tries to replicate this as it could get old fast, but as a one off, this is kinda excellent.
- Mark of the Ninja Remastered Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Year - March 20, 2018
- Bardock and Broly to Join Dragon Ball FighterZ Roster Next Week - March 20, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets a Beautiful Launch Trailer - March 19, 2018
- Report Claims Next Assassin’s Creed Game is Going to Ancient Greece - March 19, 2018
- Burnout Paradise Tops UK Charts, Proving It Still Has Some Magic to Give - March 19, 2018