So, I don’t generally love irreverent adverts that publishers come up with, bringing in celebrities to show off something ludicrous that has nothing to do with the game.
This Madden 16 advert is something else though. EA have taken this idea to its natural conclusion that, to the point I don’t think anyone else can really do it now (Cue a ton of publishers trying to replicate this). James Franco, Christopher Mintz-Plasse and a ton of NFL superstars (admiral mention to Rex Ryan) for this new Madden NFL 16 advert. It’s dumb in the most bloated advert I’ve seen in a while, but it works. It really works.
Take a look:
As I said, I hope no one else tries to replicate this as it could get old fast, but as a one off, this is kinda excellent.
- PC Version of Red Dead Redemption 2 Turns Up on Linkedin Profile - June 22, 2018
- Capcom are Open to Streaming More Games Onto the Nintendo Switch - June 22, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s Female Protagonist Seems to be More Canon - June 22, 2018
- Dragon Ball FighterZ is Coming to Nintendo Switch This September - June 21, 2018
- Gears 5 Won’t go Back to ‘Gears of War 5’ Title - June 21, 2018