Disney has started putting together a sequel to last years hit film Maleficent. The first step is to lock in screenwriter Linda Woolverton to return to continue the tale. According to The Wrap, those discussions are in progress now. The studio is also expecting to bring back Angelina Jolie for the lead role, but that could be tricky as the actress seems less inclined to do sequels since she became a director. Sequels to both Salt and Wanted were desired by their respective studios but neither moved forward and Jolie’s lack of interest is believed to be the key.
Jolie is currently in post-production on the film By The Sea which she co-starred with her husband Brad Pitt.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Pittsburgh Steelers - February 24, 2018
- John Oliver Victorious: Lawsuit Against Last Week Tonight Dismissed - February 24, 2018
- Flash Season 4: What Does Iris West-Allen’s Costume Tell Us? - February 24, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Back for Only 2 Weeks Before Taking Another Night Off - February 24, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Angela Zhou Added to Cast; Is She the Third Worldkiller? - February 24, 2018