Disney has started putting together a sequel to last years hit film Maleficent. The first step is to lock in screenwriter Linda Woolverton to return to continue the tale. According to The Wrap, those discussions are in progress now. The studio is also expecting to bring back Angelina Jolie for the lead role, but that could be tricky as the actress seems less inclined to do sequels since she became a director. Sequels to both Salt and Wanted were desired by their respective studios but neither moved forward and Jolie’s lack of interest is believed to be the key.
Jolie is currently in post-production on the film By The Sea which she co-starred with her husband Brad Pitt.
- Supergirl Season 3: 14 Photos From the ‘Darkside of the Moon’ - May 22, 2018
- Arrow Season 7: Buzz Building Over 2 New Characters - May 22, 2018
- Exclusive Look Inside The Suit Trade Paperback from Dennis Calero - May 22, 2018
- Syfy Releases Video to Hype Krypton’s Second Season Renewal - May 22, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: How to Defeat The Thinker Without Him Knowing - May 22, 2018