By Octavio Karbank
Having knights, wielding only swords and bows, go up against one of the deadliest living creatures in the universe, wielding only swords and shields, hardly seems sporting. High tech alien weaponry versus ancient superstition and bows and arrows; I think I know who my money is on. Regardless, I like the idea of Templar Knights being sent into hellish forest after a “demon” that’s been leaving a sizable body count. James Bushe wrote and directed Predator: Dark Ages; the film itself got made after a successful Kickstarter campaign.
Octavio Karbank is a writer and bona fide Whovian. Living in Massachusetts, you can find him on Twitter @TymeHunter and his blog www.cozmicventures.com
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015