Director of the upcoming Suicide Squad, David Ayer, posted a picture on Twitter today of Jared Leto in full Joker makeup but very little clothing to celebrate the 75th birthday of the villain in comics. That partly settles some of the debate and questioning that’s raged among fans about exactly what Leto would look like and how they’d handle this new take on Joker.
And now there’s just the debate about whether this is “my Joker” or “your Joker” in terms of fan expectations. It’s certainly a striking look. I don’t know that we expected so much metal or so many tattoos, but it is memorable.
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015