Miltos Yerolemou, who played Syrio Forel the expert swordsman in Game of Thrones, has joined the cast of J J Abrams current film Star Wars: Episode VII. Besides his sword fighting role in the first season of GoT, Yerolemou has done a handful of other parts that involved swordfighting leaning many to assume that he will be doing something involving a lightsaber.
Star Wars: Episode VII is filming now at Pinewood Studios and is scheduled to hit theaters on December 18th, 2015.
- Black Lightning Season 1: How Long Before Anissa Suits Up as Thunder? - January 19, 2018
- Drew Carey to Guest Star on NCIS as Former Marine Accused of Murder - January 19, 2018
- Writer’s Commentary – Aleš Kot on James Bond: The Body #1 - January 19, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Damon Gupton Talks Inspector Henderson and Vigilantes - January 19, 2018
- Keiynan Lonsdale/Kid Flash Joins Legends of Tomorrow as Series Regular - January 19, 2018