Miltos Yerolemou, who played Syrio Forel the expert swordsman in Game of Thrones, has joined the cast of J J Abrams current film Star Wars: Episode VII. Besides his sword fighting role in the first season of GoT, Yerolemou has done a handful of other parts that involved swordfighting leaning many to assume that he will be doing something involving a lightsaber.
Star Wars: Episode VII is filming now at Pinewood Studios and is scheduled to hit theaters on December 18th, 2015.
- NFL Draft 2017: The Future Is Now – Live Blog - April 27, 2017
- Luke Cage, Justice League, Wonder Woman, Indiana Jones – The Previous Development Hells - April 27, 2017
- What If Sean Spicer Became A Freelance PR Spokesman? - April 27, 2017
- Lucifer Returns With A Surprise Announcement - April 27, 2017
- A New Art Book For Fans Of Street Fighter - April 27, 2017