Miltos Yerolemou, who played Syrio Forel the expert swordsman in Game of Thrones, has joined the cast of J J Abrams current film Star Wars: Episode VII. Besides his sword fighting role in the first season of GoT, Yerolemou has done a handful of other parts that involved swordfighting leaning many to assume that he will be doing something involving a lightsaber.
Star Wars: Episode VII is filming now at Pinewood Studios and is scheduled to hit theaters on December 18th, 2015.
- Valiant Expands Merchandise and Collectibles To A Global Market - July 26, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary: F. Wesley Schneider Talks Pathfinder: Runescars #3 - July 26, 2017
- Lionsgate Grabs Script For ‘Ballerina’ As Potential John Wick Spinoff - July 26, 2017
- The Flash’s Jessica Camacho Has Been ‘Taken’ By NBC - July 26, 2017
- Tom Felton Not Returning As Regular For ‘The Flash’ Season 4 - July 26, 2017