We’ve been talking a lot at DC about what we (and increasingly DC staffers) call the DC Band-Aid. Seriously, we’ve run a lot of articles. How many? This many.
- DC Band-Aid To Be Made Up Of Forty Comics, Created In Advance
- DC Comics’ Two Month Band-Aid Project For 2015 Picks Up The Pace
- The DC Band-Aid – A Love Letter To DC Comics Fans
- The DC Comics Band-Aid Project To Bring Back The Pre-52
- The DC Comics Band-Aid Will Have No Characters From Prime Earth
- A DC Comics Creator Talks About The Band-Aid
- DC Comics’ Band-Aid Comes Off At San Diego Comic Con
- More Creators Named Working On The DC Comics Band-Aid Project
- Scott Lobdell To Write The Weekly Title Running Through The DC Band-Aid
Time for number ten.
We think we know a little of what’s coming. Twenty two-part stories to run over two months, with a weekly series running through hem, spotlighting DC Comics characters from a number of realities, from pre-Crisis to Gotham By Gaslight to Red Son.
But how do we get there? Via Brainiac, know in the Pre-52 for shrinking the city of Kandor so it would fit inside a bottle. Well he’s been busier than that in the New 52 and instead of bottle cities, we get bottle Earths. Lots of them. And that’s how we’ll get a new Crisis…
Look forward to seeing some of this, hopefully, announced at San Diego Comic Con.