I’ve studiously avoided watching the leaked Flash footage, but from what I have seen, it would appear that DC/WB is nailing this one. Setting the right tone for the visual of various aspects and consequences of his abilities was obviously going to be crucial here, and this clip certainly sells the idea that they are putting the effort into making it work.
It’s going to be a great fall to be a Flash fan, as his 75th anniversary will be shortly after the series debuts (and you know I’m going to tell you all about that when the time comes), and there’s sure to be some hoopla surrounding that noteworthy event as well.
- SDCC Vintage Comics: Metropolis Collectibles’ Vincent Zurzolo And An Archie Fan’s Dream Comic - July 26, 2017
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017