According to TVline.com, Carol Kane will be joining the cast of the Batman origin series Gotham. The Oscar-nominate actress will be portraying Gertrud Kapelput, the mother of Oswald Cobblepot / The Penguin played by Robin Lord Taylor.
Kane, best known for her roles on Taxi and in The Princess Bride and Scrooged, will join the series in episode 2. Her character is described as a proud and faded beauty with delusions of grandeur. You get the feeling she’s going to be pushing Oswald down the fowl road?
- Chris Redd Stars as a Very Different Fresh Prince of Bel-Air - January 21, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Does Tobias Whale Think Black Lightning Is Dead? - January 21, 2018
- Humpty Dumpty: Why Do We Think He Was an Egg? - January 20, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Is There a Speedster-Centric Episode This Season? - January 20, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: The Show is Casting a Young Barack Obama - January 20, 2018