A lot of the movies Oliver Queen uses in the series Arrow are based on parkour or freerunning. Stephen Amell trains at Tempest Freerunning to get ready for the rigors of the stunts. I think the parkour is what makes the show seem so fast paced and brutal at times. It’s the same type of movements used in the opening scene of Casino Royale that set the tone for the whole relaunch of James Bond.
Tempest Freerunning is offering a discount at their South Bay location for anyone mentioning Amell.
Here are a few of his work out videos:
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018