Before the Denver Comic Con, Mile High Comics held a pre-party event, fully showing off their Mega Store, and attracting about 3,000 attendees on their own.
They weren’t even put off by Chuck Rozanski doing a little song and dance routine on their newly-constructed performance stage…
They also took the opportunity of having a bunch of comic creators at the show to create an artistic pece called Batman 75, celebrating the 75th anniversary of the Dark Knight. Started by Neal Adams with George Perez, Tone Rodriguez, Tony Fleecs, Joel Adams, Monte Moore, BUZZ!, Batton Lash, Matthew Waite, Steve Oatney, Dan Conner, Kristina Bad Hand, Bob Luedke and David Wong all contributing their takes, the finished piece will be put an eBay to benefit the Denver Children’s Advocacy Center. It will be on display before that today at the Mile High Comics booth at Denver Comic Con.
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018