Before the Denver Comic Con, Mile High Comics held a pre-party event, fully showing off their Mega Store, and attracting about 3,000 attendees on their own.
They weren’t even put off by Chuck Rozanski doing a little song and dance routine on their newly-constructed performance stage…
They also took the opportunity of having a bunch of comic creators at the show to create an artistic pece called Batman 75, celebrating the 75th anniversary of the Dark Knight. Started by Neal Adams with George Perez, Tone Rodriguez, Tony Fleecs, Joel Adams, Monte Moore, BUZZ!, Batton Lash, Matthew Waite, Steve Oatney, Dan Conner, Kristina Bad Hand, Bob Luedke and David Wong all contributing their takes, the finished piece will be put an eBay to benefit the Denver Children’s Advocacy Center. It will be on display before that today at the Mile High Comics booth at Denver Comic Con.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017