Before the Denver Comic Con, Mile High Comics held a pre-party event, fully showing off their Mega Store, and attracting about 3,000 attendees on their own.
They weren’t even put off by Chuck Rozanski doing a little song and dance routine on their newly-constructed performance stage…
They also took the opportunity of having a bunch of comic creators at the show to create an artistic pece called Batman 75, celebrating the 75th anniversary of the Dark Knight. Started by Neal Adams with George Perez, Tone Rodriguez, Tony Fleecs, Joel Adams, Monte Moore, BUZZ!, Batton Lash, Matthew Waite, Steve Oatney, Dan Conner, Kristina Bad Hand, Bob Luedke and David Wong all contributing their takes, the finished piece will be put an eBay to benefit the Denver Children’s Advocacy Center. It will be on display before that today at the Mile High Comics booth at Denver Comic Con.
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017