Generally the absurd Adult Swim-style animated comedies don’t do much for me, but I actually kinda dug this trailer for Netflix’s BoJack Horseman.
Maybe the fact that it doesn’t tip so far over into Adult Swim territory helps. This seems just absurd enough for a mainstream audience to feel like they’re watching something cool and out-of-the-box without being alienating.
Will Arnett, Amy Sedaris, Aaron Paul and Alison Brie star, so the cast is a major draw too. I don’t know if a character with the head of a horse and the body of a man was necessarily needed to tell a dark comedy about what happens after stardom, but the show practically titled itself, eh?
BoJack Horseman hits Netflix on August 22nd.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014