Welcome…to Jurassic World. A fan on JPLegacy.org got these snaps from an anonymous source of what appear to be real props – maps of the new, fully functioning (for now) theme park.
There’s a monorail, a gondola, a bamboo forest, a golf course (?) and some revelations about which dinos we might be seeing. The petting zoo, which we learned about earlier, isn’t going to contain cute little dinosaurs, but rather “gentle giants.”
There’s also an underwater observatory (creepy giant snake-like dino alert?), a T-Rex Kingdom, a Mosasaurus Feeding Show and more.
I don’t know if I take the right message away from these movies because I always end up wanting to visit a real Jurassic Park and this might elevate that longing to higher-than-ever levels.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014