There comes a moment in each big movie’s advertising campaign when you begin to feel like you’ve seen too much before seeing the movie itself. Are we about to cross that line with Godzilla? I wouldn’t say so just yet, but we may be approaching it.
This new 30 second TV spot takes us closest to that line, by giving away the most full-on shot yet of the monster himself roaring and towering over a destroyed city. It’s brief, but it’s more revealing than the glimpses of scales and tale and spiky back we’ve gotten from the promo materials thus far.
I’m still dying to see more though. But probably in the theater on opening day.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014