Hailee Steinfeld decides to have a little fun messing with Kristen Wiig and it’s just so sad to watch. Meddling children ruin everything!
The first trailer for Toronto Film Festival premiere Hateship Loveship has been released and it’s certainly a new side of Wiig on display here. She plays a woman who appears to be sad and lonely to start with, hired to care for Steinfeld’s teenager character.
Big mistake, as Steinfeld immediately intercepts a letter to her alcoholic father (Guy Pearce) and begins impersonating him and writing to her, simulating a growing romantic relationship that of course leads to the most humiliating confrontation ever when Steinfeld, as Pearce, suggests they meet. Why, Hailee Steinfeld, why?
Judging from the rest of the trailer, it apparently all works out, by what kind of sociopath would do something like that? Is it supposed to be cute? Whatever. Kids are horrible.
Hateship Loveship comes out on April 11th in the States. No UK date yet.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014