After a whole bunch of behind the scenes drama between Darren Aronofksy and Paramount, it’s finally been settled that we’ll be getting Aronofsky’s own cut of biblical epic Noah, if for no other reason than that was the version that tested the highest with preview audiences. Go figure.
Now, the first scene from the film has been released, featuring Russell Crowe’s titular bearded figure telling his wife (Jennifer Connolly) and young children that they have to save the innocents – aka animals – in the face of am impending storm.
Now, remember, just because you see this happen in the movie, doesn’t mean it actually did in the Bible. Paramount want to be very clear about this.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014