Yes! Jonathan Banks has signed on to reprise his role on AMC’s Breaking Bad spinoff/prequel Better Call Saul, reports Deadline, and that means more Mike Ehrmantraut is coming our way. And he’ll be a series regular, which means there will be a lot of him.
Well, it’s not like this was unexpected news, but it’s good to have confirmation that the fan-favorite cleaner-with-a-heart-of-gold (well, sort of that, in my eyes anyway) will return to our screens this year. And it makes sense, since when he showed up at the end of season 2, he was already an established entity in Saul Goodman’s (Bob Odenkirk) universe.
So will we see how Saul and Mike first got into business together? Or will Mike just be around already, cleaning up messes, assassinating people, bonding with his granddaughter, whatever the situation calls for? Either way, this is great news. Better Call Saul will debut this November on AMC.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014