Can’t wait for Community to come back ? Here’s a little something to whet your appetite: An animated, Christmas-themed short that’s something of a prequel to the events that transpire in the season 5 premiere.
Jeff is back to being a lawyer, lonely and hating life, but the Dean soon arrives to dean him some Christmas cheer, in the form of his old study group buddies: Annie, Abed, Britta, Troy, Shirley and… Oh, yes, this gets meta, and serves double duty as a reminder of the show’s wonky airing schedule as a result of the Olympics next year to boot.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1vV2LAEEQY
Having got my hands on a good sampling at the new season, things get off to a slow start with the premiere, but the next couple of episodes are pure gold and classic Community. It’s good to have Dan Harmon back. Back-to-back episodes kick things off on Thursday, January 2nd at 8pm on NBC.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014