NBC has announced that Hannibal will return for its second season on Friday, February 28th at 10pm, and revealed this poster, encouraging you to Embrace the Madness.
Hugh Dancy’s Will Graham was certainly well on his way to doing just that when we last left off, and is donning a rather familiar mask on this poster, though Mads Mikkelsen’s Dr. Lector isn’t quite off the hook just yet either.
Hannibal gets another 13 episodes this season. Bon Appetit!
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014