Dynamite Entertainment has sent us an extended preview of the Dan Abnett / Andy Lanning run on Battlestar Galactica as the first volume Memorial comes out tomorrow. The writing team has become known for their space adventures having worked with both the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Legion of Superheroes, so it’s cool to see their take on a Sci-Fi cult classic. For more on the trade, you can check it out here.
- Things To Do In New Jersey This Weekend If You Like Comics - November 17, 2017
- Marvel’s Top 10 Bad Parents: The List No One Wants To Be On - November 17, 2017
- Marvel’s The Punisher Season 1, Episode 1-3 Recap: When Castle Met Micro - November 17, 2017
- Anthony Del Col On The Inspiration For Nancy Drew & The Hardy Boys: The Big Lie - November 17, 2017
- Exclusive First Look At The Women Of Dynamite Comics Shipping February 2018 - November 17, 2017