Dynamite Entertainment has sent us an extended preview of the Dan Abnett / Andy Lanning run on Battlestar Galactica as the first volume Memorial comes out tomorrow. The writing team has become known for their space adventures having worked with both the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Legion of Superheroes, so it’s cool to see their take on a Sci-Fi cult classic. For more on the trade, you can check it out here.
- Former NFL QB Vince Young Takes Shots At Jeff Fisher And Ryan Fitzpatrick - June 27, 2017
- Exclusive Extended Previews: Blood Brothers #1, Greatest Adventure #3 And Hero Killers #2 - June 27, 2017
- Rob Williams Talks Harley Quinn’s Darkness And Suicide Squad - June 27, 2017
- Stephen Amell Wants A More Socially Conscious Green Arrow - June 27, 2017
- Game Of Thrones Composer Ramin Djawadi Talks About Character Themes And Scoring Scenes - June 27, 2017