The Doctor Who Christmas Special, is called The Time Of The Doctor. It will be the last episode in which Matt Smith plays the lead – or at least most of him. It will be the first time we see Peter Capaldi play the character with the whole of his body, but there is more. Much more.
Bleeding Cool has seen what purports to be a full outline of the special, but, you know, there are spoilers and there are spoilers, so we’ll keep most of it until it airs. But for those who need to know… and if you are happy reading this with a pinch of salt…
A bell tolls across the Universe. Many are afraid, The Doctor and Clara are… curious.
You will come to Christmas Town, a place of peace, welcomed by Rob Jarvis and Tessa Peake-Jones.
You will come to Trenzalore, a planet of war.
You will find out where Gallifrey went.
You will discover what the Silence are.
You will see who the voice in the TARDIS was.
The episode will be nine hundred years long.
There will be Daleks, Cybermen and Weeping Angels. Some of them will be wooden. So will The Doctor.
He always has Handles. And grab hold, as you will find out what the hell that crack in space and time actually was. Because The Time Of The Doctor will be going right back to The Eleventh Hour.
One month to go folks. Until The Time Of The Doctor.
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017