I don’t pretend to know or understand die-hard Batman fans, but as far as I can surmise, owning the Batmobile is pretty high on the wish list right? Well, now’s your chance, because one’s going up for auction.
If you have £70,000 – £90,000 in spending cash, this “extremely well conceived tribute” from Historics can be yours. Based on the one Michael Keaton drives in the 1989 film, it has all kinds of gadgets, including a fully operational flame thrower. You never know when it might come in handy!
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014