Something we managed to miss a whole month ago.
TV, comic and novel writer Paul Cornell wrote a blog post about his upcoming final Doctor Who comic book story The Girl Who Loved Doctor Who, the last such licenced comic from IDW (before Titan get the deal).
And it includes a preview of the first two pages, the first of which shows an Andy Warhol print of The Doctor, all of him, up to the Matt Smith incarnation. The twelfth such face.
Because between the Paul McGann and Christopher Eccleston incarnations is a shadowy, silhouetted figure. And approved by BBC Worldwide licencing folk.
It’s the Hurt Insert, folks. We may have mentioned it a few times. Including for another IDW comic…
This comic will be published for Christmas week, just before Matt Smith’s final episode.
- What Did Nick Spencer Think About President Obama And Chelsea Manning? - January 20, 2017
- The Cartoon Museum Exhibits 40 Years Of 2000AD From Next Week - January 20, 2017
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017