Something we managed to miss a whole month ago.
TV, comic and novel writer Paul Cornell wrote a blog post about his upcoming final Doctor Who comic book story The Girl Who Loved Doctor Who, the last such licenced comic from IDW (before Titan get the deal).
And it includes a preview of the first two pages, the first of which shows an Andy Warhol print of The Doctor, all of him, up to the Matt Smith incarnation. The twelfth such face.
Because between the Paul McGann and Christopher Eccleston incarnations is a shadowy, silhouetted figure. And approved by BBC Worldwide licencing folk.
It’s the Hurt Insert, folks. We may have mentioned it a few times. Including for another IDW comic…
This comic will be published for Christmas week, just before Matt Smith’s final episode.
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018