Something we managed to miss a whole month ago.
TV, comic and novel writer Paul Cornell wrote a blog post about his upcoming final Doctor Who comic book story The Girl Who Loved Doctor Who, the last such licenced comic from IDW (before Titan get the deal).
And it includes a preview of the first two pages, the first of which shows an Andy Warhol print of The Doctor, all of him, up to the Matt Smith incarnation. The twelfth such face.
Because between the Paul McGann and Christopher Eccleston incarnations is a shadowy, silhouetted figure. And approved by BBC Worldwide licencing folk.
It’s the Hurt Insert, folks. We may have mentioned it a few times. Including for another IDW comic…
This comic will be published for Christmas week, just before Matt Smith’s final episode.
- Black Eyed Peas Played The Marvel Party In San Diego Last Night – Video And Photos - July 22, 2017
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017