Bleeding Cool first told you one of them would be Deathstorm, a counter to Firestorm. But who, on Earth 3, is he? Geoff Johns told IGN that he’d be;
“a scientist who’s been merged with the dead body of his lab assistant. It’s given him a cold demeanor and a clammy touch. He’s essentially a mad Nazi scientist with Atomic Power at his hand.”
Well, we understand that one of those will be Professor Martin Stein, one of the two original Firestorm secret identities of 1978, and the sole Firestorm from 1990, and who just reappeared in Fury Of Firestorm #20…
And while on the DC Earth, Wonder Woman has begun a relationship with Superman, on Earth-3 it goes further – Superwoman is pregnant… either by Ultraman or Owlman.
Another Trinity to add to the Trinity War?
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018