Bleeding Cool first told you one of them would be Deathstorm, a counter to Firestorm. But who, on Earth 3, is he? Geoff Johns told IGN that he’d be;
“a scientist who’s been merged with the dead body of his lab assistant. It’s given him a cold demeanor and a clammy touch. He’s essentially a mad Nazi scientist with Atomic Power at his hand.”
Well, we understand that one of those will be Professor Martin Stein, one of the two original Firestorm secret identities of 1978, and the sole Firestorm from 1990, and who just reappeared in Fury Of Firestorm #20…
And while on the DC Earth, Wonder Woman has begun a relationship with Superman, on Earth-3 it goes further – Superwoman is pregnant… either by Ultraman or Owlman.
Another Trinity to add to the Trinity War?
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017