Bleeding Cool first told you one of them would be Deathstorm, a counter to Firestorm. But who, on Earth 3, is he? Geoff Johns told IGN that he’d be;
“a scientist who’s been merged with the dead body of his lab assistant. It’s given him a cold demeanor and a clammy touch. He’s essentially a mad Nazi scientist with Atomic Power at his hand.”
Well, we understand that one of those will be Professor Martin Stein, one of the two original Firestorm secret identities of 1978, and the sole Firestorm from 1990, and who just reappeared in Fury Of Firestorm #20…
And while on the DC Earth, Wonder Woman has begun a relationship with Superman, on Earth-3 it goes further – Superwoman is pregnant… either by Ultraman or Owlman.
Another Trinity to add to the Trinity War?
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017