Bleeding Cool first told you one of them would be Deathstorm, a counter to Firestorm. But who, on Earth 3, is he? Geoff Johns told IGN that he’d be;
“a scientist who’s been merged with the dead body of his lab assistant. It’s given him a cold demeanor and a clammy touch. He’s essentially a mad Nazi scientist with Atomic Power at his hand.”
Well, we understand that one of those will be Professor Martin Stein, one of the two original Firestorm secret identities of 1978, and the sole Firestorm from 1990, and who just reappeared in Fury Of Firestorm #20…
And while on the DC Earth, Wonder Woman has begun a relationship with Superman, on Earth-3 it goes further – Superwoman is pregnant… either by Ultraman or Owlman.
Another Trinity to add to the Trinity War?
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017