Tradd Moore, the co-creator and artist on the Image Comics series The Strange Talent Of Luther Strode as well as having worked on Legends of the Dark Knight and Deadpool, is lending his talents to a new series coming out in August from Zenescope Entertainment. Suckers, by Pat Shand (Robyn Hood: Wanted) and Ian McGinty (Adventure Time), is described by Shand as: “A comedy about a pair of blood pong playing vampires who take issue with the current depiction of their kind in movies. Armed with a camcorder and their bloodlust, they hit the streets with the intention of making their own reality horror film to give vampires back their bite.”
Moore will be providing variant covers for the series including the one below:
On their Facebook page, they show that Suckers #0 will be be available for free on the 14th of August for digital download at ComiXology. Below is an interior page from McGinty.
- Prometheus Is On The Run As Arrow Returns – Live Blog - April 26, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool NFL Mock Draft Part 3 (Picks 21-32) - April 26, 2017
- Z Nation, Evil Ernie, Vampirella And Army Of Darkness Lead The Latest Groupees Bundle - April 26, 2017
- Artist Kewber Baal’s Commentary On KISS #7 - April 26, 2017
- Bill Mantlo – Through His Brother’s Eyes - April 26, 2017